- Look up! Do you see dust by the grills of your air ducts? If so, you may be wasting more than 20% of your energy bill. According to the EPA, a buildup of just 0.42″ of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease of efficiency of 21%.
- Are you or your employees coughing, sneezing, wheezing, or slowed by stuffy heads or headaches? Mold spores, bacterial growth, dirt, pollen, dander, and chemicals circulate from the lungs of your building into your lungs. Clean ducts could help your team bounce back into energy and health.
- Mold can live happily in the balmy moist air of your ducts when it has access to nutritious dirt. Mold spores can trigger allergic or asthmatic reactions, and long-term exposure to low levels of mold can result in permanent chemical sensitivities.
- According to the EPA, air pollution tends to be 2-5 times higher indoors, and in some cases is more than 100 times higher than outdoor levels.
- Ask your building manager: when was the last time the filters were changed? If it’s been a few years, your ducts are grimy.
- Clean ducts also reduce the risk of fire in HVAC Systems, especially in manufacturing facilities where combustible dust is present.
Commercial Duct Cleaners
We’ve been working with big names like Fedex, Goodyear, and Costco for over 12 years. We guarantee the quality of our work and cutting-edge equipment, the ingenuity and honesty of our highly-trained technicians, and our commitment to affordability. We are accredited, insured, and bonded. We’ll provide you with before-and- after pictures and videos, so you can see how much dust we’ve removed from your ducts.
Call us for a free consultation!
Denver Commercial Duct Cleaning
HVAC Professionals in Denver
HVAC Coil Cleaning