Denver Air Duct Cleaning?
Air Duct Cleaning Denver – also known as vent cleaning, AC cleaning, HVAC system cleaning, duct cleaning, furnace duct cleaning, air duct cleaning denver and even “duck cleaning” (no birds are harmed) – is the removal of dirt, debris and contaminants that build up over time in your home’s ventilation system.
Why get your air ducts cleaned?
Air ducts are the lungs of your home, and they carry oxygen into your family’s lungs. A typical house creates up to forty lbs of dust annually. Dirt, pollen, mold spores, animal dander, and chemicals linger in your air ducts and can affect kids and others with allergies, asthma, and sensitive immune systems.
- Cleaning your air ducts greatly reduces the amount of dust, contaminants and pollutants circulating through your home and your lungs, which in turn reduces dusting needs, headaches, sneezing, and coughing.
- See for yourself! Peek into the air ducts in your kitchen or by your front door. What you see is what your family is breathing.
- 80% of new and remodeled homes have construction debris in their ducts, and ducts may never have been cleaned.
- If there were tenants before you, anything they left behind is still circling through your air.
- Mold can live happily in the wet moist air of your ducts when it has access to nutritious dirt. Mold spores can trigger allergic or asthmatic reactions and long-term exposure to low levels of mold can result in permanent chemical sensitivities.
Air duct cleaning also saves you money on your energy bill.
- According to the US Department of Energy (DEA), twenty-five to forty percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home tends to be wasted. Clean air ducts improve the efficiency of the heating system, reducing costs and the risk of a carbon monoxide leak or sudden failure.
- Don’t save money on your family’s health; instead, save money AND your family’s health!
There are basically three types of air duct cleaning companies in Denver.
- Cheap companies with outdated machines and poorly-trained equipment operators who offer $49 or $69 coupons for Whole House Cleaning. They use bait-and-switch methods often leaving the final bill well over $600.
- Carpet Cleaning, Heating & Cooling companies that clean air ducts on the side, who also don’t invest in advanced equipment or training.
- Professional Denver air duct cleaning companies that continually invest in the most up-to-date equipment and training for their technicians, so they can deliver the best service to their customers.
As a Denver Air Duct Cleaning company, we are proud to count ourselves in the third category. We even provide before-and-after pictures and videos, so you can see how much dust and grime we removed. Warning: not for the faint of heart!
Still thinking about whether or not to get your air ducts cleaned and sanitized? Call us at 720-492-4960 to get a no obligation air duct cleaning quote and answer any questions about air ducts, furnace cleaning or HVAC repair that you may have.