What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air Duct Cleaning Denver – also known as furnace duct cleaning, vent cleaning, HVAC system cleaning, ductwork cleaning, heating duct cleaning, air duct cleaning denver and even “duck cleaning” (no birds are harmed) – is the removal of contaminants and debris that build up over time in your home’s ventilation system.
Watch those videos before hiring duct cleaning company!
You may have seen a groupon offer from one of our competitors or you may have received a mailer stating that your air ducts will be cleaned for $59.
These are always a scam. Not only do those people add on more and more prices when they enter your home, most do not use proper equipment and will not really clean your air ducts.
We provide you with VIDEO PROOF of our work showing you your air ducts BEFORE, DURING and after our work.
We stand by the quality of our air duct cleaning work in Denver. Give us a call.
Your Allergies Video
The Dust in your Air Ducts continues to circulate back into your home even after you dust over and over again. If you suffer from allergies, having your air ducts professionally cleaned by us in Denver can relieve those symptoms.
YES, your home could be causing your allergies. Call us to make your appointment.
Moving Into A New Home or remodeling?
It is very important to have your air ducts cleaned properly. Sawdust and other construction debris can be trapped in your air ducts and start to immediately deteriorate your furnace.
Make your appointment with us today to make sure your new home has clean air and to protect the life of your new furnace.
Why get your ducts cleaned?
Ducts are the lungs of your home, and they carry air into your family’s lungs. A typical home creates up to 40 annual pounds of dust. Dirt, pollen, mold spores, animal dander, and chemicals linger in your air ducts and can affect kids and others with allergies, asthma, and sensitive immune systems.
- Cleaning your air ducts greatly reduces the amount of dust and pollutants circulating through your home and your lungs, which in turn reduces dusting needs, headaches, sneezing, and coughing.
- Look for yourself! Peek into the air ducts in your kitchen or by your front door. What you see is what your family is breathing.
- 80% of new and remodeled homes have construction debris in their ducts, and ducts may never have been cleaned.
- If there were tenants before you, anything they left behind is still circling through your air.
- Mold can live happily in the balmy moist air of your ducts when it has access to nutritious dirt. Mold spores can trigger allergic or asthmatic reactions, and long-term exposure to low levels of mold can result in permanent chemical sensitivities.
Air duct cleaning also saves you money on your energy bill.
- According to the US Department of Energy, 25 to 40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home tends to be wasted. Clean air ducts improve the efficiency of the heating system, reducing costs and the risk of a carbon monoxide leak or sudden failure.
- Don’t save money on your family’s health; instead, save money AND your family’s health!
There are basically three types of air duct cleaning companies in Denver.
- Cheap companies with outdated machines and poorly-trained equipment operators who offer $49 or $69 coupons for Whole House Cleaning. They use bait-and-switch methods often leaving the final bill well over $600.
- Carpet Cleaning, Heating & Cooling companies that clean air ducts on the side, who also don’t invest in advanced equipment or training.
- Professional Denver air duct cleaning companies that continually invest in the most up-to-date equipment and training for their technicians, so they can deliver the best service to their customers.
We are proud to count ourselves in the third category. We even provide before-and-after pictures and videos, so you can see how much dust and grime we removed. Warning: not for the faint of heart!