Where not to save $$:
- Never save on NADCA certification, which guarantees you highly-trained and experienced technicians.
- Never hire a company without up-to-date professional equipment (Avoid Carpet Cleaning and HVAC repair companies).
- Never save on insurance; you deserve a company that will respect your home.
Where to save $$:
- “Top brand” or franchise companies can overcharge because of their name and marketing budgets. Save money by hiring local, family-owned businesses with good ratings.
- Avoid companies that justify overcharging by claiming that service will take 5+ hours. The NADCA standard is 3-4 hours per system; there’s no need for them to hand-wash vent covers or dissemble the furnace!
- Be sure not to overpay for a commercial level of cleaning at your residential house!
A good air duct cleaning company should…
1) Be NADCA certified
2) Be fully insured and bonded
3) Have good reviews and long business history (5 years+)
4) Not overcharge for services you don’t really need
5) Provide an Exact and Final price over the phone
6) Specialize in air duct cleaning ONLY.
Want to schedule cleaning? Call us NOW at 720-492-4960
Want Exact and Final quote?